Explore how to develop the printing industry
The printing industry is a traditional industry. From the printing of Bi Sheng’s invention to the electronic publishing of today, the printing industry has experienced a long process of development. Where is the gap between the domestic and foreign printing industry? Let us analyze it slowly:
1. It is the per capita printing output value. The occupied volume of paper and paperboard is respectively 30 US dollars and 50 kg, which is far below the average level of the developed countries.
2. It is the unbalanced regional development situation, the lack of local backbone enterprises with international competitiveness and brand influence, relative overproduction of printing production capacity, insufficient production capacity of high-end products, unreasonable growth mode, and structural contradiction of the industry has not yet been fundamentally solve:
3. The lack of independent innovation capability of local companies, the weak foundation of scientific research and development, and the large gap between overseas advanced enterprises in terms of quality management, process technology, and product standards;
4. It is the relative lack of high-quality, high-skilled and export-oriented management personnel in practitioners who need to establish a sound vocational training, assessment and certification system to improve the allocation of human resources in the industry;
5, is the lack of scientific management tools and smooth supply and marketing channels;
6. It is a competitive tool, ERP, that does not use enterprise information properly and correctly.
The printing industry in the information industry is fully implementing and implementing “CTP platemaking, offset printing, and interlocking binding.” At the same time, the printing industry is developing high-precision, high-efficiency, high-color “three-high,” and waterless offset printing, shaftless transmission, and seamless rubber blankets. The post-press processing and binding process will High-speed, multi-functional and high-precision surface finishing automation develops. In the era of digital printing, the implementation of these major guidelines and the promotion of the printing industry must be based on the implementation of modern ERP management as a breakthrough.
In this development process, there are few opportunities for truly revolutionary change. When the computer was used in the printing industry, the printing industry did not change the true printing principle. The printing industry has always been an industry that is far from ERP. The printing industry’s boss has been watching with a cold eye.
However, in recent years, printing technology automation CTP plate making technology, printing plant owners began to request information to transform advanced equipment into real economic benefits, ERP began to quietly warming up in the printing industry, the reason, the most fundamental is – brutal competition . Print quality requirements are getting higher and higher, while profits are getting thinner. The printing industry is experiencing an era of fierce competition. Insufficient customer resources, continued price declines, significant increase in variety, a general decline in output, shorter and shorter lead times, and difficulties in fund recovery all contribute to unprecedented pressure on the management of printing companies.
At this time, the printing of this traditional industry seems to suddenly come to mind overnight. It must seek space for cost savings from the management of information, automation, and modernization, and pursue greater profitability. In the past two years, the printing industry has transformed from traditional printing to modern electronic printing, from manual typesetting to computer typesetting to CTP automated plate making, and it has gone through a process from traditional handwork to modernization to automation. It is inevitable that there is an informationization in management. Automation, modern management requirements, this is the inevitable trend of ERP popularization in the printing industry.
In the past few years, there was not a lot of print management software, but most of them were small software that helped companies quote management and were adapted to traditional print management. They had been very helpful for the application of small-scale printing factories, but they were always rough. The management of the company has not been upgraded to the advanced stage of ERP information, automation, and modern management.
It has been learned that ERP software that is truly suitable for the information, automation, and modern management of printing companies is still rare. The printing industry ERP must really start with the modern enterprise and modern management, and completely solve the printing enterprise’s quotations, materials, plans, costs, piece counts and other printing management problems.